§ 1 Information About the Collection of Personal Data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally related to you, for example, name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Authority responsible according to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO):
Stern GmbH & Co.KG
+49 7144 8377-0
Data Protection Officer:
Telephon: 07131/2628 220
(3) In case of any contact with us (for example by e-mail, via an electronic contact form or any other means of communication), the data provided by you (e-mail address, name, address, telephone number) are stored by us to answer your inquiries. We delete the data used in this context after storage is no longer necessary and if there are no legal retention requirements.
(4) Any other use of the data or disclosure to third parties for advertising purposes will not take place through us.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
2) You also have a legal right to complain to a data protection authority concerning the processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of Personal Data When Visiting Our Website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
- IP Address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
-Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the site that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes, for example, and decline acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
e) We evaluate data solely for statistical purposes to measure the demand of websites. We have no way to associate this data with a specific person. A compilation of this data with other data sources is not done. The IP numbers are recorded for the duration of the visit to answer queries and are not stored beyond the end of the visit. Data logged when accessing the website will only be transmitted to third parties if we are required to do so by law or by court order or if disclosure is necessary in the event of attacks on our Internet infrastructure for legal or criminal prosecution. A transfer in other cases does not occur.
§ 4 Further Functions and Offers of Our Website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) At times we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if active participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the offer description.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the offer description.
§ 5 Objection or Revocation Against the Processing of Your Data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect admissibility of processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising conflict under the following contact data: [email protected]